Monday, May 02, 2011

Klaus Janson - Hall Of Famer

Here's something cool, that I've been meaning to write about for a few weeks:


I recently was given the honor of writing the introduction to my friend and mentor, Klaus Janson's page for the Inkwell Awards*.  Klaus was inducted into the Joe Sinnott Hall of Fame, and I couldn't be more pleased for him! Klaus was instrumental in my development as an artist, and has been a good friend of mine for nearly twenty years. You can read my piece, and many others about Klaus here:

http://www.inkwellawards.com/?page_id=116

Thanks to Bob Almond for including me on the website, and more important, congratulations to Klaus on his induction!

*The Inkwell Awards are awards given for creative achievement in the field of inking in American comic books (from the Inkwell Awards website).